Thursday, November 19, 2009

The 10 Things I Wish I Had Known

...before making my first 48 Hour film.

In anticipation of the SA48HR Film Experience the weekend of December 4th, the San Antonio Film Commission's next film forum will cover "The 10 Things I Wished I Would Have Known" before making a 48 Hour film.

The forum is free and held the fourth Tuesday of every month at the Central Library auditorium (600 Soledad, on first floor), from 7 to 8 p.m. Come early and network with other film-friendly folks, starting at 6:30 p.m. Parking is available in the library parking garage for a small fee.
The forum is hosted by the San Antonio Film Commission and moderated by Nikki Young of PrimaDonna Productions, www.primadonnaproductions.com

For information, contact janetv@filmsanantonio.com or visit www.filmsanantonio.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home